If I try to play either of the following podcasts

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=29&rss_content=counterspin
http://www.motherjones.com/radio/rss.xml

the Now Playing elapsed timer on the SB2 does not advance and there is
no sound. If I then try to play a file (FLAC or MP3) from my music
library the same thing occurs even though I could play these very same
files before trying the podcasts. In order to restore the sound, I have
to reboot the SB by unplugging/plugging it. Other podcasts do not seem
to cause this problem.

Interestingly, if I try to play either of these two podcasts from
SqueezeNetwork I get the same result.

Has anyone else noticed this behaviour? Thanks.

SB2 firmware version: 69
SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 10912 - Windows XP

--
rukus