I agree fully,  I was told to back up my claim and I did according to
the information provided by Pioneer.  If they don't go into detail how
their feature works is no fault of mine.  And most other companies
would do the same on features of their products.  This feature is one
reason I was even interest in a SB,  I love music and when you have to
deal with less than ideal sound or find a way to improve the quality of
your sound you will do so.

Now for all of you sound engineers in here, if you what to call
Pioneer/Yamaha (their new flagship 2700 has direct cat5 connection for
internet access and USB port for D/L music drives) and ask if they
would share their information with you be my guess.

--
Recoveryone

Pioneer Elite Fall in!
SqueezeBox 3 (comming soon)
Netgear Mp101 analog connected
Pioneer Elite VSX-81TX
Pioneer Elite DV-45A
Pioneer Elite M53 CD
Pioneer M66R Cassette

Server running on
P4 2.8 gigHz
2 gig DDR Dual Channel ram
Xp Home edtion S2
2x 80 gigHD(music/SS on same drive)
Linksys 54g wireless router
PCI Linksys 54g adapter card w/HG antana