After using SlimServer for 9 months, it suddently won't start
automatically or manually.  Just keeps saying "Starting
SlimServer".......  Thought it may be a McAfee conflict since i just
installed Total Protection 2007, but after disabling all the
protections, it still won't start.  Tried uninstalling and
reinstalling;  tried v6.2, v6.3 and v6.5 and nothing.  Reading posts,
it seems maybe I have a port 9000 conflict.

Can someome please assist by explaining how to set up SlimServer to
open with another port - 9080 perhaps?  I haven't figured out how to
set this up.  Thanks!

--
ejm1385