> If I understand correctly (always doubtful) the only benefit of the
> mp3tunes service is it allows you to listen to your music (in
> compressed format) if your home music server is inaccessible (via the
> Internet or locally).

Oh, and there's also the fact that you have all of your music backed up
without the hassle of continually burning DVD's or copying Gig's to a
2nd hard disk. So if you schedule the client to synch every night the
your unlikely to lose very much should your music HD pack up.

I love the idea of taking my SB to a party, switching it on and playing
music. If the feature is implemented within Squeezenetwork so tht you
can upload playlists and have them automagically re-pointed to songs on
MP3Tunes, that would make this even better.

--
oreillymj