#1: There's very little need to tell everyone how great the squeezebox
is.. everyone that comes over and uses mine realizes that they ARE
great. ;)

#2: Service/Support..
a: I've never had a problem dealing with SD support people, they
answer questions simply and without any hand waving.
b: Software updates, including new product features for "old"
hardware are great.. the fact that you can still use a slimp3 with
slimserver 6.5 is great.  (I have a server built by a company that got
bought by HP, now I can't get any software for it.  bad!)

--
SuperQ