SuperQ;167488 Wrote:
> #1: There's very little need to tell everyone how great the squeezebox
> is.. everyone that comes over and uses mine realizes that they ARE
> great. ;)

Cool.  Can you open up a few hundred more houses for me to send
prospective customers to?

On a less facetious note, WHY do they realize it's great?  Do you have
a particularly cool way of demoing the features?  Do you hand them the
remote and just say "try it"?  Any insight on this sudden recognition
of greatness phenomenon?  I'm looking to understand the dynamic that
makes your visitors say to themselves, "Self, I want one of these and I
want it now."  Because if I can bottle that, I might actually be able to
retire someday.

--
JimC