results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=31443
Question: How do you control the Slimserver?

- Stock Handheld Remote
- 3rd Party Remote (Harmony, Nokia, PDA, &c)
- Web Interface
- 3rd Party Computer Interface (Moose, JRMC, &c)

Kyle;168635 Wrote:
> For me, Moose is much closer to what I would like to see in an
> interface.  Drag-and-drop would be great, too.

I tried Moose once, but it didn't work for some reason. Fortunately, I
mostly use the stock remote. So I tolerate the web UI for now. But if I
had to use the Web UI more frequently, I would be unhappy with it. I
would definitively make a switch to a GUI like Moose.

Web UI and GUI both have pros and cons. But I don't think a web UI will
be ever be as responsive, as user-friendly and as intuitive as a GUI.
I'm not saying "scrap the web UI and replace it with a GUI". We don't
want to loose the benefits of the web UI. It would be nice if
SlimServer came with both. Not sure if its possible, though.

--
Nostromo