SteveEast;169005 Wrote:
> iTunes 7 uses 'iTunes Music Library.xml'.
>
> Steve.

I am using iTunes7 and when I add musc to my library "iTunes
Library.xml" gets updated.  "iTunes Music Library.xml" which is what
slimserver is looking at, does not get updated.  I have copied my
"iTunes Library.xml" to a file called "iTunes Music Library.xml" and
requested slim server to scan, and it picked up the new music.

Obviously I don't want to have to copy the file every time.  I am
reading what you guys are writing, but this is what I am experiencing.
Am I the only one?

--
iamnotmad