Hmm, that's odd, because I thought I had posted a reply to your first
post. You don't say what format your files are in, but I strongly
suspect that you'll have to go back to a "raw" format, like WAV. Then
use cutpoints to define the tuning/crowd noise as a separate track. You
can do this using a cue sheet (leaving everything as a single file) or
by separating them into different files.

Useful tools for doing this are Audacity (audacity.sourceforge.net),
GoldWave, or several other packages. They will analyze the tracks and
try to guess where the useful cutpoints are, but it still usually
involves a fair bit of work. I hope there are simpler options, but I
can't think of any.

--
aubuti