I love my sb3. As far as I'm concerned, my quality of life improved a
lot when I got it.

But I haven't been able to convince any of my friends to get one. One
friend _did_ decide to build a quiet pc and stick it in his living room
with a dac, but that's as close as I got.

One of my friends who is unconvinced just got his PhD in EE from MIT,
so I'm pretty sure this isn't all about technophobia, either.

I bought one for my sister as a wedding present: she's had it a couple
of months now, and _still_ hasn't set it up (she lives in CA  and I
live in MA, so it isn't as if I can just drive over and set it up :)).

So I guess I'd have to agree with Cardinal Fang about this.

--
totoro

squeezebox 3 -> mccormack dna .5 -> audio physic tempo 4