Hi,
I have 4 SB3's connected wirelessly. I have recently upgraded to
Simserver 6.5.1 and shortly afterwards, one of the SB3's started
rebooting soon after I tried playing anything on it. (The two events
6.5.1 & reboot may be unrelated).
I followed tech support advice and tried the SB3 via an ethernet
link and also tried a system reset (turning it on with the + button
depressed). Neither of these made any difference.
Currently if I play a song - it can play a few seconds then resets
and eventually restarts playing the song. Sometimes it can play for a
couple of minutes.
I tried using squeezenetwork to remove the connection with my
slimserver. This lasted about 10s before rebooting the first time. From
there it lasted 10 minutes without reboot before I stopped the test and
went back to my slimserver where it rebooted again after a few
seconds.
HELP!
any suggestions on how to diagnose the issue are welcome. Note this
only happens on 1 out of 4 SB3s and occurs wirelessly and wired. on
both Squeezenetwork and slimserver 6.5.1

thanks in advance,
Michael

--
msui772