" What did Support say..."

They suggested the system reset and then suggested I seek help from the
forum. The offered to repair it for 90$ (excluding shipping). They
offered no suggestions as to how to diagnose the problem.
I had thought of downgrading but haven't had enough time to test this
yet.
I will get back to you once I have done the test but I am somewhat
disappointed by the attitude of support that I should seek help here.
That is not to say that there isn't a lot of help to be had on the
forum. Far from it. I rarely contact support for anything as I can
usually find somthing to solve my problem in the web somewhere... but
here I have drawn a blank and tried all but the downgrade suggestion.
The odd thing is that it didn't happen as soon as the upgrade took
place but maybe a week later.

Thanks for your posts.
Michael

--