Have you enabled the plugin "Windows: Prevent System Standby While
Playing"?

Technically, I don't think that sending WOL packets will prevent the
computer from entering standby - although it will probably mean it
wakes right back up. I haven't looked at the code but I assume that
SlimServer (as described by Microsoft) listens for a certain Windows
message that is broadcast internally prior to entering standby for
which SlimServer should respond with a deny message.

--
bergek

Transporter - Squeezebox 3 - Serener GS-L02 - Via EPIA SP8000 - Ubuntu
6.06 Server