snarlydwarf wrote:
NauticusLX;171373 Wrote:
Then there seem to be 2 types of users: those who have the SB in their
bedrooms, and therefore more likely to prefer a blank screen when
turned off, and those who have the SB in their living rooms, where
concern with a blank screen might never exist.   You are one kind, I
the other.

3 types... some of us have SB's in both the living room and bedroom.

4 types... I have SBs in the living room and bedroom; I keep both screens lit, but I stand the remote control on its side in front of the display (SB1) in the bedroom before I go to sleep.

--
Bill Burns
Long Island   NY   USA