>From a quick read-through of the posts so far, I most like the idea of
the VGA-out as an eye-candy Option for album covers, lyrics and
whatever.
I also like the idea of accessing one's own music without having a PC
on permanently. I already have an external 160GB HD and a NSLU2. I know
uNSLUng is not for everyone (I'm not sure it's for me yet!), but even
new, I think you can get this for around £100 or so.

As for my own ideas..

Fast Forward/Rewind? Don't know how useful this would really be,
though.

Multiple Favorites?
I am just showing my eight-year old daughter how to use it and
Favourites seemed the easiest way of showing her how to find the "CD's"
she likes. It would be nice to do something similar for my 'technophobe'
wife.
Simon's Favs, Alex's Favs, Becca's Favs etc, a bit like creating
playlists.

I'm a newbie, so forgive me if I've missed something that exists
already.

Anyway, when is SB4 to be? 2007? 2008? I think I need a second one
already...

--
simonaf

simonaf