Just thought I would add my h'pennies worth.

Being new to the SS/SB world, I am still blown away by the concept.
The fundamental principals of the system design is excellent.  In
keeping with the design philosophy I think audio quality should away be
kept at the fore.  You can buy any number of lofi systems to play music.
But to have a hifi solution is brilliant.  There are those of us (and
mostly in this forum!) who place the quality and pleasure of musical
presentation above gimmicks.

However, easy of use needs to be addressed.  I would love to see
development with the Server web page.  Drag and drop editing for
playlists for one - I find the current method far too clunky.  The
other thing is a "stop" key on the remote to compliment the play,
pause, ff, rwd keys.  Maybe I am doing something wrong, but sometimes I
just want to stop the music, which I can do from the web interface, but
not the SB.

Cheers

--
steve4586