Could anyone recommend some good headphones? They will be for use at
work to listen to music streamed directly from my PC. It is important
that they aren't "leaky" - I don't want to annoy my colleagues.

I have a pair of Etymotic ER-4Ps that I think are great. They provide 20 to 25 db of acoustic isolation so you can listen to your music at reasonable levels in relatively noisy environments. They are in-canal earphones, though, which I know not everyone likes.

Also, if you're at work using them, you're not going to hear the people around you if someone phones, talks to you, etc. very well.

Lots of good info is at http://www.head-fi.org

Kevin
--
Kevin O. Lepard