SteveEast;177533 Wrote:
> I assume this tag is present in purchased music as well, but can't
> easily check because I've stripped it from my library.
No idea - thanks for the link - I've tried this Hymn project stuff
before and could never get it to work (still can't - it just makes an
error beep when I run it) :-?

Look's like I'll just have to source my music from CD and use my
workaround for the odd iTunes purchase.  I have never understood
Apple's attitude on DRM - it just annoys people and wastes their time
whilst offering very little additional protection.

Andy

--
Andyb01

Wired squeezebox, WinXP SP2, SlimServer 6.5 v 2006-11-23, Player
Firmware Version: 69