I currently use my SB3 running wirelessly on my MAC OSX to a pretty
decent audio system; NHT speakers, Velodyne Subwoofer, Parasound HCA
1000 power amp, etc. I have an older NAD intergrated amp used to power
my outdoor Bose speakers that I primarily use in the warmer months by
the pool. My question is this: Should I invest in another Squeezbox or
purchase an Apple Airport express for that application. I've heard good
and bad reviews on the
airport, such as: it will screw up your current wireless system; or,
it's the best thing since sliced bread. It's only $99 and outside
listening is not that critical as inside serious listening, but is it
worth it? Any feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks,
GS

p.s. I originally posted this on audiophile, but I guess a general
forum would be the better place

--
thesil