If you don't have playlists or shortcuts - do you need the folder
setting for Playlists entered into Slimserver ?

[H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\My Playlists]

I would start by deleting this entry if you don't need it.  It also
looks like a networked drive ?  Does Slimserver definitely have
permission to read the H:\drive files ?

Also you mention you're using Itunes - are you just using "Use Itunes"
and leaving the Music Folder blank, or are you trying to sync the two
by also adding a Music Folder entry ?

You may also need to configure F-Secure to ignore *.myi and *.myd files
- some "onaccess" virus scanners like McAfee take exception to the SQL
scanning process which they consider suspicious, which crashes the
scan.  I think in F-Secure it is done by adding a rule.

--
Siduhe