Soulman wrote:
> Regarding AllofMP3:
>
> They "sold" my CDs at a given time (look for artist "Antizycle", donĀ“t
> know if they still do it)  I have NEVER seen ANY money nor has my
> label.

Maybe nobody ever downloaded any...
You're not on demonoid either (small consolation)

> You think thats okay?

Well, it's a good way of showing the labels and artists what the
customers want. (and are prepared to pay for).

> Other then that: I still most of my records in a real store. Get home,
> rip them, scan the cover, file the CD ... sometimes I sel abunch of CDs
> on ebay.

You mean, you rip them and then you sell the original? There's some
double standards in this. The same type of double standards we saw when
we had to buy expensive CD versions of records we already owned. That
kind of thing makes me feel less guilty about having demonoid in my
bookmarks ;)

Regards,
Peter