Peter;179385 Wrote:
>  That kind of thing makes me feel less guilty about having demonoid in
> my bookmarks ;)
> Regards, Peter
There's no reason to feel guilty for having any of the private music
trackers in your bookmarks. We've been ripped off for years. I've
bought the same music in multiple very overpriced formats. An
intelligent mixture of buying music (i.e. independents, small artists,
small remastering companies) and downloading perfect lossless rips is
not something to be ashamed of... especially considering that much of
the music I like is out of print and very hard to get hold of (even
second hand).

I won't even mention the criminality of DRM (thanks god some European
goverments have the guts to challenge it.... mind you it'a a bit late
now... even Steve Jobs has seen the way the tide/dollar is turning).
Damn, I mentioned it.

No Antizycle stuff has been uploaded to any of the trackers I use
either.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to
believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

Transporter > Naim NAP 250 > PMC OB1s.
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen