Ben Sandee;182131 Wrote:
> SD will often go 'offline' for non-public projects
> and then a massive svn merge happens once the info is public.  I think
> they
> may be targeting more for 7.0 than is currently on the roadmap.  Some
> people
> just need to complain, don't let them get you down.

Not a complaint, just an observation about the lack of substantial
visible work on SlimServer over the past four months.  If there's a
complaint, it's only about the complete lack of communication that was
so commonplace before the Logitech buyout.

Ah well, things change.  We have Squeezebox magazine ads and Logitech
branded SBs at Sam's Club to look forward to.  REAL progress...

--
JJZolx

Jim