When accessing my server over the internet, I'm surprised to find that
my Squeezeboxen are accessible via the web interface.  I figured that
only the software player (e.g. Windows Media Player) on the machine in
the remote location would be visible.

There's certainly no point (AFAICT) in being able to start or stop a
device that can't be heard from where the listener is, and it just adds
a layer of confusion when telling someone else to listen to something in
my library.

Is there a way to tell SlimServer to omit players that aren't local, or
to start the web UI with no player selected?

--
dbls