ezkcdude;182647 Wrote:
> Do you have the "MM" icons appear in SlimServer? That's what I can't get
> to work. I can send mixes made in MusicIP to SS, so that's what I've
> been doing as a workaround. I'd like to run MusicIP headless, though,
> as I was with SS 6.3. I'll try your suggestions. Thanks.

I have the MM icons.

>From memory I had to rescan/restart a few times. Plus, you need to
start MM first, and make sure it's not analyising before you start
Slim. Suggest you try setting use MM first in Slim, and clear the music
folder location in the server settings to nothing. Then don't worry
about getting it to work this time, just close Slim, close MM, and
restart your PC. When it boots again, start MM, let it settle down,
then start Slim. Go to server settings and do a clear library and
rescan everything. Then don't touch it until it's finished.

You have to be a little persistent I recall. It should be easier, but
it's not.

Ta.

h.

--