The problem is in SlimTray code - the routine ProcessID. It uses a
routine called GetProcessPid in Win32::Process::List.

Changes were made to the Win32::Process::List in June 06 and
GetProcessPid no longer returns -1 if the process is not running.
These changes to the return behavior are not documented anywhere and
even the online CPAN documentation hasn't changed and is inaccurate.

I'll do a more complete check of SlimTray before posting to bugzilla.

The code in SlimTray.pl should be changed to the following:

Code:
--------------------

  # Was below
  #     my $pid = ($p->GetProcessPid(qr/^slim\.exe$/))[0];
  #     return $pid ;

  # Should be
        my $pid = ($p->GetProcessPid(qr/^slim\.exe$/))[1];
        return $pid if ( defined ($pid) ) ;
        return -1;

--
bpa