Hi

All was working fine until I replaced my wireless router but now
streaming .flac is dreadful from either of of my SS installations. One
is directly wired to the Netgear router, the other is wirelessly
connected but with 54mbps reported.  The SB can connect wirelessly
either directly to the router (signal strength ~40%) or via an extender
device (70%+) but both stutter dreadfully. MP3 is OK I think as is
Squeezenetwork.  Before swapping the router I had another Netgear
router made wireless with the addition of a XyAir WAP with the same
extender device.

Is there anything I can do to improve this - 70% signal strength was OK
before the router swap.

Thanks

--
lyteroptes