Michael Herger wrote:
>> Still it's a pity. If there were a sexy 2 way controller option that
>> comparison would look so much better, wouldn't it?
>>

>  From the rest of your response it looks as if it wouldn't...

Yeah, it's like a stream of consciousness post. ;)

>> What I would find most annoying is the need to keep these things charged
>> up all the time.
>>

> Two way communication will consume a lot more than simple IR remotes do.
> I'm pretty sure that cool sonos controller will spend a lot of time on a
> charging station.

Nevertheless, it's clear that lots of people choose Sonos over SB
because of the Sonos remote. It would be nice for SD (and for us) if
they could beat the Sonos on its most valued selling point. I might even
buy one myself, I guess I could put up with one more cradle.

Regards,
Peter