nicketynick wrote:
> Hi Robin,
> Can you recommend a SSH tunnel set-up for XP with a low RPN (Risk
> Priority Number), ie. just about idiot-proof? I've looked at the
> documentation for OpenSSH, and it looks like a high RPN to me! Would
> anybody else care to comment on their experience?

Basically, you need an ssh server for Windows. You can buy commercial
packages, or use cygwin/openssh.

I'm afraid I have little recent experience of Windows as a server so I'm
not in any position to recommend any particular solution. However, I
have used cygwin with openssh in the past successfully.

R.