azinck3;188050 Wrote:
> Great!  You need to turn on bitrate limiting.  If you go to your
> slimserver web page you should see your new player listed on the left.
> Click it to edit the player settings.  Go to the "audio" settings.  Turn
> bitrate limiting down to 128kbps or something like that...whatever works
> well for you.  Note that you'll need to have lame in the slimserver bin
> directory on your server computer for this to work.

And don't forget, to bitrate limit, you have to install LAME on your
system....

Got hamachi working today, my biggest problem was getting zone alarms
to let hamachi through.   Got that working.  Bit rate limited to 128kps
and streaming smoothly.  Still thinking about trying the ssh tunnel
method.  Guess I should just give it a shot and see what happens.....

--
shadowboxer