kdf;188866 Wrote:

> Rearranging the architecture, while not impossible, probably isn't
> feasible.  Tuning performance and improving the latency of the server
>
> is always a goal, but it is also something that is available to anyone
>
> at any time to match their means/needs.

Wow, thanks for the clarification. I believe you're right given what
you're explanation of what happens.

I still do think that special considerations should be taken in to
account in regard to the absolute responsiveness of mute and volume in
every conceivable situation, since they have an urgency above all other
commands in terms of the user experience. But I can see more of the
other side now.

Thanks again this helped me understand this much better.

--
sander