Howdy.  I've spent a good part of the weekend trying to get Slim Server
to work properly and I'm starting to give up hope. Here's my problem:

No matter how I try the sort or organize my music library it is not
correct.  I tried to fix the situation by re-tagging all my music in
the same fashion (using the Godfather).  This didn't work.  I next
decided to try it without Itunes but after rescanning I'm still have
same problems.  It's really frustrating.  The music is properly
organized in Itunes but the Slim Server interface just doesn't work.
I'm ready to ebay the sb3.  GRRR.

If anyone can help out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nick

--
Sunra55