My artist names are not displaying in the Slimserver playlist, but only
for current and just-played songs.  Future songs in the playlist show
the proper information.  Then, when the next song starts playing, its
artist info. vanishes from both the SlimServer localhost webpage and
the Transporter or SoftSqueeze.

I first noticed this on my Transporter's right visulizer screen, but
then realized it was also happening on my Squeezebox, SoftSqueeze, and
SlimServer localhost page.  I restarted everything and forced a
firmware upgrade for the TP (before realizing that the SlimServer was
also not displaying the information.)

I'm running SlimServer on a WinXP which accesses the FLAC files from a
different networked WinXP PC.  TP and SB are wireless, everything else
is ethernet.  The SlimServer PC also runs SSH which I use to stream mp3
to work using Tunnelier and Softsqueeze.

Seems like a SlimServer issue.  Has anyone seen this before?  Any
thoughts?

--
beels