Although SlimServer is interesting to install (under linux) it presented
very few difficulties in actual fact.  Any limitations or problems were
more related to my level of linux experience.  I have not had any
significant problems running the system since installation.

My Slimserver is not on all the time (I feel too guilty about the power
consumption of my old NAS), so it is only fired up when needed.  My SBs
are wireless and I have hardly every had a problem that was not caused
by my own stupidity!  Having said this I am having major problems with
Internet radio both on the SlimServer and Squeeze Network, although is
more of an ISP problem.

--
steve4586