ziggyb63;204256 Wrote:
> Like I said, running two SB3s wireless non-synced, simultaneously, gives
> no issues. That points me to only one conclusion....

So we've narrowed the field but have not figured out the cause.

The follow-up question is, why does sync work perfectly for everyone
else and not you?  I'd start with: What encoding/bitrate is your music?
What did you use to encode it?  Are you transcoding it at the server or
using native playback on the SB3s?  That sort of thing.  With enough
info, I'm confident your sync can work as well as everyone else's.

--
CatBus