thesil;204324 Wrote:
> After reading about the problems that a lot of folks are having with the
> new download, I am a bit hesitant to download the new 6.5.2. I finally
> have my SS 6.5.1 and SBv3 running flawlessly so I really think I should
> leave well enough alone. Any comments on this would be welcomed.

I thought I had problems, but a slimserver computer reboot and a 'push
the plus sign' on the remote to refresH my super date-time display
fixed both of my "problems"

So, I guess overall, the install went without a hitch.
But, gosh, I understand your hesitation.  Don't fix what ain't
broke.....

-dale

--
shadowboxer