results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=36061
Question: When you listen to music, do you connect to Slim Server or
SqueezeNetwork?

- a) 100% of the time to Slimserver (on computer or NAS drive)
- b) 75% of the time on Slimserver / 25% on SqueezeNetwork
- c) 50% of the time on Slimserver / 50% on SqueezeNetwork
- d) 25% of the time on Slimserver / 75% on SqueezeNetwork
- e) 100 % of the time on SqueezeNetwork

I suppose I'm in the 50/50 crowd.

I use Rhapsody a ton and for that the Squeezenetwork implementation is
undoubtedly superior to the UPnP setup: mainly because a) it doesn't
require that you go to your PC to start Rhapsody and b) it's able to
display all album and artist info -- an area in which the UPnP
implementation is still shockingly limited.

On the other hand, I find SS invaluable for AlienBBC (NPR!),
high-quality local music, the superdatetime plugin (which I use mainly
for weather info), powering my SB1s (which can't use SN), the ability
to view and edit the "now playing" playlist via the web interface, and
the better performance and reliability provided by running from the
local server.

So I do a lot of switching back and forth.  I'm looking forward to
Rhapsody direct integration in SS 7.

--
azinck3