results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=36061
Question: When you listen to music, do you connect to Slim Server or
SqueezeNetwork?

- a) 100% of the time to Slimserver (on computer or NAS drive)
- b) 75% of the time on Slimserver / 25% on SqueezeNetwork
- c) 50% of the time on Slimserver / 50% on SqueezeNetwork
- d) 25% of the time on Slimserver / 75% on SqueezeNetwork
- e) 100 % of the time on SqueezeNetwork

I'm at about 99% Slimserver. Plenty of internet radio use, but it's
typically through the most-awesome PublicRadioFan.com plugin.

I had one awesome use for SN a couple years ago. My daughter, then < 1
year old, was waking up every night screaming. I'd take her out to the
living room, connect to SN->Natural Sounds->Hard Rain and crank that
puppy up. It was the only thing that would put her back to sleep, and
I'd run it all night and it never cut out. Pretty amazing sound too,
especially when the sound was coming from in-ceiling speakers, which
made it sound like it was really raining.

That 1% use of SN was totally worth it.

#!/ben

--
bklaas