There are reasons why this might not be as high a priority here as you
would like.  Don't shoot the messenger here, I'm just thinking out
loud:

- RG values are overwhelmingly negative, mostly -7 to -10 dB.  They are
very, very rarely positive, I'd say less than 5% of any CDs short of
classical you could buy today.

- your example was purposefully manipulated to an extreme.  In my 4462
track collection the highest positive RG value I have is probably + 2
dB.  +21.9 dB really means it's recorded improperly.

- audiophiles don't use RG anyway as they believe it introduces
distortion

--
Mark Lanctot

'Sean Adams' Response-O-Matic checklist, patent pending!'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=200910&postcount=2)