Listener;183299 Wrote:
> Almost any Windows based music player application would be simpler and
> offer a better UI than SlimServer/Softsqueeze.  There are a lot of
> players that support the Flac format.
>
> I use J. River Media Center 12 which costs $ 40.  Integrated secure
> ripping, great tagging facilities, great support for classical music
> tagging.
>
> A free player that does not need a lot of configuration:  MusikCube at
>
> http://www.musikcube.com/page/main
>
> There is a plugin for Flac.  I t has a small footprint and is quite
> responsive.
>
> Bill

Hi,

So, you are using MC 12 with the Squeezebox?  If yes, does that mean if
I'm using a pocketPC or a small tablet PC with MC12 client server, that
I can control and play *any* audio file that is in the MC12 library,
via my handheld device, to the stereo that the Squeezebox is
connected?

thats terrific if true...

thanks

--