venus light wrote:
>> Video production are at the top of the list of serious resource hogs.
>> You should be running a Dual Core 2 or may be a Quad. With lots more
>> RAM.
>
> Thanks for the info.  I figured that was the culprit.

The only thing people do on personal computers that takes more power is
run massive graphics/AI for games.

> I wish I made enough money on the video production to justify buying a
> new machine.

I know that song, I thought audio production used up a lot of computer
power.

As a first step, move your SlimServer to a different computer so your
video goes faster and your music plays better. Check the thread for "Why
I want a stand-alone, slim, Slim Server!"

--
Pat Farrell         PRC recording studio
http://www.pfarrell.com/PRC