So I tried updating to 6.5.2 because I have a Nokia 770 coming and I
wanted to use the 770 skin. I ran into massive issues once again where
the new slim server would just occupy 100% of my CPU for hours and the
library would never scan. So I went back to 6.3.0. Now I am back on
6.3.0, but when I scan the library, it says I only have 24 albums by 8
artists. (used to have over 100 albums by 500 artist. It is like its
assigned my music FOLDERS as album names..... its quite bizarre. Anyone
ever seen this? Any recommedations on what to do?

--
Zten