aubuti;199572 Wrote:

> Hey bobharp, please do put together a review and post it, I would
> appreciate hearing how the Proficient Audio compare to the Polks.

I've finally hooked up all my zones.
The Proficient speakers have exceeded my expectations.
-Disclaimer- I do not consider myself to be an audiophile -Disclaimer-

Audio from the speakers is clear and crisp throughout volume levels,
even cranked all the way up.
Listened to CSNY "So Far" album.
Guitar and vocals came through with rich detail.

These speakers perform as good if not better than the Polk and Niles
that I had before.
The wife even thinks they sound better than our previous setup.

Enjoying these budget speakers and my Squeezeboxes.

--
bobharp

Bob Harper