JimC;212540 Wrote:
> Civil crimes are still crimes, just classed differently.

I beg to differ. I don't think you will find any reference to any such
thing as civil crime. Wikipedia has an pretty good explanation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime

Think of slander. Its actionable but not a crime.

Jim;  your title is interesting. I assume you're specifically with the
Slim unit? Years ago met one of the original Slim guys who had a
similar sounding function. I think his name was Patrick. Introduced me
to the product's existence and tolerated my no more than functional
French. Is he still there or have the founders gone elsewhere?

--
Harry G