GoCubs;212601 Wrote:
> Great info, thanks for the post.  You might want to try the Nokia770
> skin to see if it works better, although these days the Touch and 770
> skin look quite alike and I'm not sure what's even different other than
> maybe some spacing.
>
> -Greg

there may actually be a big difference between Nokia770 and Touch on
the iPhone. The major difference between the two skins is in CSS (most
of the other code comes from literally the same files), and the
described issue sounds very much like a CSS issue. I'll be interested
to hear how the iPhone works with Nokia770. Or you could just send me
yours and I'll try it ;)

cheers,
#!/ben

--