results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

lemppari;215465 Wrote:
> I just got my 770. Should the search work ok with this skin? When I
> enter the text to search and press the search "button"  nothing
> happens.

Search should definitely work (and I just confirmed it does work on
mine). What version of Slimserver are you using?

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure you're hitting the
search button and not the round dot underneath it?

One of these days I'm going to rework some of the look-feel of the
search page. It's not bad now, but could be improved upon.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas