> The single line display works great for the most part. Scrolling could
> be faster and I do have a problem with the Now Playing screen. If I
> choose Browse > Albums > Yeild > Brain of JFK and then play. When the
> now playing screen comes up I can't seem to get back to Yeild song list
> very easily and have to go through the browse process again?

There's a "Now playing (Jump back)" or similar screensaver - use this
instead. It will bring you back to where the screensaver kicked in.

Or use my MusicInfoSCR screensaver giving you this and many more options
;-)
http://www.herger.net/MusicInfoSCR

> I've been controlling the SB3 via my iMac, the remote and my PDA. All
> work great although it is a bit weird controlling music with a web
> page, pages reloading etc. If there was a software version or flash
> version of slim server it would be great.

We're working on minimizing the full page reloads for SlimServer 7. The
most advanced skin in this regard probably are Nokia770 (tablet style) or
Fishbone (large screen).

For a flash based skin, search the forums for SlimFX.

> choose a track to play in slimserver it will not play the rest of the
> album but it will do if you choose the same track via the SB3 itself.

Correct, that's a UI inconsistency.

Michael