"Send To" - "SlimServer" is still not working, 99% it gives me "Error
sending playlist to player".  Even when it works, only the first song
on the list is sent.  This error has happened with all PCs and
Slimserver versions I tried, from WIndows XP PC to Vista PC.

Also, MusicIP server does not work in Windows Vista, headless or from
command.  I managed to hoax it into working by giving MusicMagicServer
a dummy parameter, e.g. musicmagicserver /?

--
agentsmith

SB2, Pioneer DV-S733A, Benchmark DAC1, Naim Nait 5i, Naim Ariva
Speakers.  Playstation 3 for Blu-Ray, Panasonic 43" Plasma, Harmony
880.  Storage via Buffalo 250GB LANStation, Linksys NSLU2 300GB USB
drive, 720GB RAID One USB drive, Slimserver in Thinkpad R61,. T30 and
T40p.   Network using Panasonic HD Power over Ethernet and Buffalo
WiFi.