One of my good friends from college used this statement to describe a
date he'd gone on: "well, she wasn't all of that, but she sure was some
of that". I kind of think the Nokia experience is similar.

It offers some really nice improvements over using the IR remote (list
browsing and cover art are prime examples), but in some other cases
(having to wait to connect to wifi, browser delays) it doesn't make the
cut.

The Nokia tablet is pretty whiz bang cool for some other things though
too, so don't discount that. I really love using mine for a personal
media player on flights.

Also, Canola is fantastic for streaming media directly to the tablet.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas