erland wrote:

> The reason for the SqueezeBox increase is probably because Logitech
> feels like they have higher distribution costs to ship the product from
> US to Europe than what for example Komplett.se have. This feels a bit
> strange to me, but if you look at some other Logitech products, you can
> see similar effects (although the differences is a bit smaller):

Some manufacturers have deals (either explicit or implied) with their
distributors in certain markets that the manufacturer will effectively
price themselves out of the direct-retail market, allowing the
distributor effective control of all retail sales. That may be what's
going on here; it would certainly explain the sudden lock-down on
out-of-country orders.

- Marc